First Touch Program (U5)
The First Touch Program (FTP) is for U5 boys and girls and consists of one 1-hour training session per week by the Dynamos trainers. This program uses the ‘FUNino’ training method and is designed for kids to receive quality instruction while having fun in their first year of soccer. Kids are placed into small groups or teams that train together each week.
- Wednesday : 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- 10 weeks long
- Held at Dyess Park
- No weekend games are played in this program.
- There is a one big game on the last training day of the season for the kids to show off their skills and get a medal!
- Each player is provided a uniform.
- This age group uses a size #3 ball.