Future Stars Program (U6-U8)
The Future Stars Program (FSP) is for U6-U8 boys and girls and consists of two 1-hour training sessions per week by the Dynamos Future Stars trainers. This program uses the ‘FUNino’ training method and is designed for kids to receive quality instruction while still having fun and learning how to play the game of soccer.
One parent volunteer is assigned to each team as a team manager and is responsible for substituting players on game day to ensure that each player plays equal time. Parents are encouraged to volunteer as team manager of their child’s team when registering.
- U6 Coed: Tuesday, Thursday : 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- U7/U8 Boys: Monday, Wednesday : 6:45pm – 7:45pm
- U7/U8 Girls: Tuesday, Thursday : 6:45pm – 7:45pm
- Held at Dyess Park
- Saturday at Dyess Park (mostly mornings)
- Up to 9 weekend games with 7 traditional games and 2 festival weekends with “FUNino”-style games.
- Games played against other CFYSC teams.
- U6: Four 8-minute quarters
- U7/U8: Four 10-minute quarters
- Trainers manage and referee games
- All players play equal time in games.
- No goalkeepers in this program.
- U6 players are placed on co-ed teams with up to 8 players and play weekly 3v3 or 4v4 games.
- U7/U8 players are placed on gender-specific teams with up to 8 players and play weekly 3v3 or 4v4 games.
- This age group uses a size #3 ball.